The AR-332 is designed for lawmen, military personnel, and competitive shooters who want additional range from a compact, fast-acquisition optic.
The rotary, 10-position power selector allows quick changes from red to green powered reticle, or clear, crisp black reticle when power is off. With five red and five green power levels, all lighting conditions can be quickly matched. A CR2032 battery powers the reticle.
The Ballistic CQ reticle features holdover dots good out to 600 yards. They work best with 5.56 or 7.62 ammunition.
Picatinny rails allow piggybacking of additional sights, lasers or lights. The entire, rugged design is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty.
The perfect AR Scope for quick target acquistion, coupled with a bit more range.
The AR-332 ComboKit includes the AR-332, a 3-MOA Fastfire 3, and an ARD anti-reflection device. It comes in a rugged, reusable carry case.
- The fast-action Ballistic CQ reticle is made for competitive shooters, law enforcement personnel, and military operators
- Circular center provides ultra-fast engagement at close distances
- The smaller reticle dots provide trajectory compensation out to 600 yds. for 5.56 and 7.62 cartridges
- 3 reticle color settings: red, green, and black
- Illuminated reticle: 5 red and 5 green illuminated settings
- The illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy in darkness
- Rotary illumination control dials between 10 settings, to easily match any light condition
- Reticle?s black color setting is available even without battery power
- Fixed 3x magnification
- 32 mm objective delivers bright, crisp images
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination; makes more shots possible and increases your success rate
- Rugged construction withstands recoil, abuse, and all types of weather
- 3 Picatinny rail mounting points provide stable, secure accessories mounting
- With the bottom rail mount removed, the optic can be mounted to an AR carry handle
- Windage and elevation caps are tethered to prevent loss
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged, hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact, regardless of shock and vibration
- Comes with our Burris Forever Warranty
- Compatible with AR-QD Mount with quick-detach design for easy attachment and remove