APX: The Ultimate Striker Pistol From Beretta
The APX Centurion pistol extends the proven APX Series to a mid-size duty or concealed carry size. It features a 15+1 (9mm) or 13+1 (.40 S&W) flush fit magazine that it shares with the Full size variant.
As with all APX pistols, the APX Centurion has been designed specifically for military and law enforcement users who have a need for a smaller pistol with similar handling characteristics to their duty pistols.
The APX Centurion features an end user removable serialized chassis and can be easily modified with replaceable grip frame housings.
Controllability and ergonomics are an APX focus: Low bore axis, ambidextrous slide catch, reversible magazine release, aggressive slide serrations, and a trigger that breaks at 6 lbs with a clear tactile and audible short reset.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Striker Deactivation Button - Field strip without pulling triggerTrigger SafetyAmbidextrious Slide CatchAutomatic Striker Block SafetyReversible Magazine ReleaseInterchangeable BackstrapsInterchangeable Grip FrameFlat-Faced 6lb TriggerLow Barrel AxisPicatinny Rail
- Model: APX Centurion
- Caliber: 9x19mm ; .40 S&W
- Magazine: 15 Rounds (9mm); 13 rounds (.40 S&W)
(Includes 3 Magazines)
- Barrel length (mm) 94
- Barrel length (in) 3.7
- Overall height (mm) 132
- Overall height (in) 5.19
- Overall length (mm) 177
- Overall length (in) 6.97
- Overall width (mm) 33
- Overall width (in) 1.30
- Safety Striker deactivation button, firing pin block safety, trigger safety.
- Sight radius (in) 5.7
- Sight radius (mm) 145
- Sights Removable front and rear sights
- Weight unloaded (g) 765 (9mm); 785 (.40 S&W)
- Weight unloaded (OZ) 27.0 (9mm); 27.7 (.40S&W)
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT?s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys