Springfield Armory's 911 .380 is the perfect pistol for your EVERY day carry. The lightweight 7075 T6 aluminum frame and black Nitride or stainless 416 steel slide measure 5.5 inches long and less then 4 inches high, with a snag-free profile thats undetectable under clothing. Springfields Octo-Grip front strap texturing ensures a secure grip and is complimented by a G10 Octo-Grip textured mainspring housing. G10 Thin-line grips and a short reset, crisp 5-pound G10 trigger shoe by Hogue come together to give the feel of shooting a full-sized firearm. Designed for life-saving defensive use at close range, the 911 features an ambidextrous safety and is perfectly matched with an Ameriglo Pro-Glo green tritium front sight inside a yellow luminescent circle, and a tactical rack rear sight with green tritium inside of white luminescent circles. Approved for the most advanced and modern .380 defensive ammunition, the 911 comes with a flush 6-round and 7-round extended magazine. The Springfield Armory 911 is also offered with integrated green Viridian grip laser, making target acquisition all but effortless.
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Recoil System: Full Length Guide Rod w/ Flat Wire Spring
- Sights: Pro-Glo Tritium/Luminescent Front & White Outlined Tritium Night Sight Rear
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 12.6 ozs.
- Height: 3.9"
- 416 Black Nitride, Loaded Chamber Indicator
- 416 Brushed Stainless Steel, Loaded Chamber Indicator (Stainless Only>)
- Barrel: 2.7" 416R Stainless Steel, Black Nitride Finish, 1:16 Twist
- Length: 5.5"
- Grip Type: Viridian Green Grip Laser
- Frame: 7075 T6 Anodized Hard Coat Aluminum, Octo-Grip Texture on Front Strap & Mainspring Housing, Extended Ambi Thumb Safety
- Magazines: 1 - 6 Round Flush & 1 - 7 Round Extended, Stainless Steel
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturers inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
We are now taking pre-orders on this item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.