Selected by the U.S. armed forces after passing the rigors of milspec qualification, the 590A1 is the duty weapon of choice for military and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
The Model 590A1 has MilSpec construction: the only pump action shotgun to pass MilSpec 3443E; Parkerized or Marinecote finishes on heavy-walled barrels; metal trigger guard and safety buttons. Select models feature tactical tri-rail forends, 6-position adjustable stocks, picatinny top rails, and specialty sight packages.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Model: 590A1 Tactical Series
- Action: Pump Action
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Capacity: 9 Rounds
- Chamber: 3"
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Sight: Ghost Ring Sight
- Choke : Cylinder Bore
- LOP Type : Fixed
- LOP : 14.25"
- Barrel Finish: Parkerized
- Stock Finish : Synthetic (Black)
- Weight : 7.25 lbs
- Length : 41.0"