Like those who are unapologetic about protecting their legacy, the SAINT makes no compromises when it comes to features, engineering, and operator experience. As the ultimate refinement of the AR-15 form, the SAINT combines innovations like the Accu-Tite receiver mating system with the relentless execution of core features.
The SAINT's flat top design is optics ready and includes a flip-up rear aperture sight and fixed A2-style front. The 16-inch Chrome Moly Vanadium barrel features a 1:8 twist rate to handle a wide range of bullet types. The operation of the M16 bolt carrier group is managed by a mid-length gas system paired with a heavy tungsten buffer, resulting in an exceptionally smooth action. A good shot starts with the trigger, so that's why the SAINT features micro-polished and Nickel Boron treated components. While it offers the right pull weight for defensive use, you wont feel it.
Unlike most defensive rifles in its price range, the SAINT includes top notch furniture designed to improve both shooting experience and operator performance. An all new, exclusive Bravo Company PKMT KeyMod handguard packs heat shields and flexible attachment points into a slim and easy to handle form factor. The Bravo Company buttstock is rattle-free and complemented by a Bravo pistol grip designed to improve defensive performance.
Built for the free and independent, Springfield Armory's SAINT represents the next generation of Americas personal defense rifle. Built with relentless dedication to reliability, it'll be ready when you are because you can always trust the SAINT.
- Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) 6lbs 11oz
- Upper Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Barrel: 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium, 1:8 RH Twist, Melonite
- Gas System : Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System, .750 Diameter Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights : Springfield Armory Low Profile Flip-Up, Dual Aperture Rear, 1/2 MOA Windage Adj.
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip:Bravo Company Mod 3 - FDE
- Handguard: New, Exclusive Bravo Company, KeyMod, PKMR - FDE
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6 Position - FDE
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened & Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Magazine: 1-30 Round PMAG Gen M3
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.