Springfield Armory is proud to announce a dominant new warrior in the battle to Defend Your Legacy: the new SAINT.
The new SAINT with Free Float Handguard elevates performance to the next level, with a patent-pending Free Float Handguard system that accepts almost unlimited M-Lok customization. Its pinned low-profile gas block makes wobbly set-screw blocks obsolete. The elevation-adjustable, flip-up front sight, and dual aperture flip-up rear sight can be folded down or utilized to co-witness with optics. An enhanced-nickel-boron coated single-stage GI trigger delivers an incredibly crisp, grit-free break. The SAINTs smooth operating buffer assembly coupled with Accu-Tite tension system provides precise fit that will improve accuracy and handling characteristics similar to that of much higher priced AR options on the market.
Rock-solid and feature-advanced, the new SAINT with Free Float Handguard joins the SAINT Series of personal defense firearms The new Saint proves once again that high performance does not have to mean high price.
- Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) 6lbs 9oz
- Upper Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Barrel: 16" Chrome Moly Vanadium, 1:8 RH Twist, Melonite
- Gas System : Direct Impingement Mid-Length Gas System, .750 Diameter Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights : Springfield Armory Low Profile Flip-Up, Dual Aperture Rear, 1/2 MOA Windage Adj.
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip:Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: M-Lok Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Shot Peened & Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Magazine: 1-30 Round PMAG Gen M3
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.