Springfield Armory is proud to announce the new SAINT AR-15 pistol, Springfield Armory brings the same impact of its SAINT platform to a whole new category. The SAINT Pistol is highly capable and upgraded out of the box but in stock-free pistol form.
Instead of a rifle buttstock, the new SAINT AR-15 pistol features a rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace to reduce size, stabilize recoil, and enhance accuracy in one or two-hand shooting. A 7.5-inch barrel with a 1:7 twist makes the SAINT pistol small, fast, and ideal for CQB. The 416R stainless steel barrel is Melonite treated to be harder and more accurate than chrome, and is chambered for 5.56 NATO (.223) so ammunition is affordable, versatile, and seriously capable.
The SAINT AR-15 pistol is built around high-end features that make SAINT rifles so popular. Springfield Armory's exclusive Accu-Tite tension system increases the tension between the upper and the lower receivers, ensuring an ideal fit and reducing slop no shake or rattle. Upper and lower receivers are forged Type III hard-coat anodized 7075 T6 aluminum.
The SAINT pistols muzzle is equipped with a blast diverter that pushes sound, concussion and debris forward towards the target -- instead of at the operator or fellow shooters -- ensuring a more comfortable shooting experience.
The slender, agile handguard is Springfield Armory's exclusive, patent-pending free float design, with locking tabs and features a forward hand stop. The rifles crisp, enhanced nickel boron-coated GI single-stage trigger is paired with a Bravo Company trigger guard. The smooth-operating heavy tungsten buffer system, low-profile pinned gas block, GI style charging handle, and Bravo Company Mod 3 pistol grip are all well-proven in SAINT rifle models. Springfield Armory is known for no-compromise design and, as usual, the attention to detail is obvious.
To ensure durability, the M16 bolt carrier group is precision-machined from Carpenter 158 steel, shot peened and magnetic particle inspected and finished in super-hard Melonite. For ample shooting capacity, the SAINT pistol
- Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length 26.5"
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) 5lbs, 8oz
- Upper Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum, Accu-Tite Tension System
- Barrel: 7.5" 416R stainless steel, 1:7 RH Twist, Melonite
- Gas System : Direct Impingement Pistol length Gas System, Low Profile Pinned Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: M-Lok Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs and Forward Hand Stop
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical - SBX-K
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 BCG w/ Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, Magnetic Particle Inspected, Melonited
- Magazine: 1-30 Round PMAG Gen M3
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.