The SureFire SOCOM762-MINI2 Fast-Attach? suppressor is optimized for use with 7.62x39 and 7.62x35 caliber rifles and will also adequately suppress 7.62x51 NATO caliber rifles with a barrel length of 16 inches or longer. It features new revolutionary suppressor technology based off SureFire SOCOM556-RC, the most advanced suppressor ever made, which was recently selected by US Special Operations Command as first among all competitors in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor evaluation in history. Just over 6 inches in overall length, the SOCOM762-MINI2, is 2.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than the SOCOM762-RC2. Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel, it includes advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator. The new design also includes an integrated blast shield in the back section that increases durability. The patent-pending front-plate design, along with proprietary improvement in gas-flow dynamics, nearly eliminates first-round flash, a true technological breakthrough in this area. It also attenuates noise and dust signatures to an unprecedented degree. A new indexing system means this suppressor securely mounts to a SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider even more solidly than our previous models and is easier to remove after extended firing since the index tab is in a low carbon-buildup area. Like all SureFire Fast-Attach models, the SOCOM762-MINI2 produces minimal, consistent shift in point of impact compared with an unsuppressed weapon.
- Caliber : 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
- Length : 6.2 inches
- Weight : 17.0 ounces
- Diameter : 1.5 inches
- Thread Size / Color : No
- Same revolutionary suppressor technology as SureFire?s SOCOM556-RC, winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trials
- 6.2-inch overall length for minimum overall weapon length and minimum impact on handling characteristics (2.2 inches shorter and 2.5 ounces lighter than SOCOM762-RC)
- Optimized for 7.62 x 39 and 7.62 x 35 rifles, will also significantly reduce signature on 7.62x51 NATO rifles with barrel lengths of 16? or longer
- Advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Integrated blast shield increases durability
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas-flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach? design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
NFA Restricted item
National Firearms Act (NFA)
firearms are Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and other firearms requiring ATF approval and registration.
Order Processing Time:
NFA firearms require ATF approval and registration at each step in the transfer process. In-stock items require approximately one month for ATF approval and shipment to your FFL. Backordered and special order items require additional processing and shipping from the manufacturer and can take an additional 2-6 months (suppressors on the short end and others towards the long end depending on the manufacturer).
- In Stock Items- Payment is due before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed (Order Processing Time below for details).
- Backordered Stocking Items- Payment is due when item is restocked and before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed. Special Order Items- Payment is due before special order is placed with manufacturer.
For complete information on purchasing NFA firearms, Click Here