The Adamas folding knives come in both manual and automatic and have proven to be the strongest AXIS? knives ever made. A thick blade, liners and G10 handle scales afford the knife much of it's strength. In addition, a portion of the proceeds from these knives are donated to Three Rangers and to the Navy SEAL Foundation; both organizations benefiting the members and families of special operations. MOLLE? compatible. Made in USA.
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Handle Thickness: 0.730"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point w/ Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 7.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible, Deep-Carry
- Lock Mechanism: Auto AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE? Pouch