Easy Operation, Plenty of Features
Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an oversized charging handle, large textured bolt release and an oversized reversible safety button. This makes it easy to use under most weather or lighting conditions—your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the fore-end and stock makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves. The 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, giving the user the opportunity to adapt it to any use, whatever the conditions. An interchangeable choke system allows for maximum flexibility based on use and needs. An OptimaBore, HP Improved Cylinder (flush configuration) is included with this package.
Easy Customization to Most Shooters’ Needs
Although perfect out of the box, this tactical shotgun is easily adaptable to most users’ needs, body type and shooting posture. The stock is adjustable for length of pull with provided spacers, ensuring it will always come up naturally to your shoulder and point easily. Drop and cast are adjustable as well. And, for extra flexibility in customization and accessorization, the receiver offers an aircraft-grade aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail, making it a snap to add optics without modification to the shotgun.
The integrated BLINK gas operating system, featuring a cross tube gas piston, allows the 1301 Tactical to cycle 36% faster than any other shotgun on the market. This also makes it ideal for three-gun competitions: when shooting the 1301 Tactical, you will simply and objectively have an edge over your competitors.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Barrel length (cm)||47|
|Barrel length (in)||18.5|
|Overall length (mm)||960|
|Overall length (in)||37.8|