1301 Tactical: Ultimate Reliability for Home-Defense, Law-Enforcement
The 1301 is Beretta's new gas operated semi-automatic shotgun designed for law-enforcement and home-defense.
Engineered to be ultra-reliable and easy to use, it has all the features that a modern tactical shotgun should offer and more. And thanks to its compact size, it is ideal for negotiating tight spaces.
Easy Operation, Plenty of Features
Right out of the box, the 1301 Tactical features an over-sized charging handle, large textured bolt release and an over-sized reversible safety button. This makes it easy to use under most weather or lighting conditions. Your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the fore-end and stock makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves. The 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, giving the user the opportunity to adapt it to any use, whatever the conditions.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Barrel length (cm)||47|
|Barrel length (in)||18.5|
|Overall length (mm)||960|
|Overall length (in)||37.8|
We are proud to participate in Beretta's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program
which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers.
Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with
our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible