We are proud to participate in Sig Sauers Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular Sig weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
After one of the most rigorous and highly competitive review processes in the history of military firearms the SIG SAUER M17 was awarded the Modular Handgun System (MHS) contract for the U.S. Army. The M17 is a P320-based platform, and was selected for its uniquely innovative modularity, uncompromising performance, and unmatched capability. The P320-M17 closely follows the specifications of the U.S. Army?s M17.
?It was truly an honor for SIG SAUER to be chosen as the U.S. Army?s choice with the M17. When the selection was announced, civilian interest in the pistol was immediate,? said Tom Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, SIG SAUER, Inc. ?We are proud to bring this P320-M17 to the marketplace to meet the substantial civilian interest, and the high demand, to own the pistol the Army uses as well as the other branches of the U.S. Military.?
The P320-M17 is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol and comes with two 17-round magazines. The pistol features a coyote-tan PVD coated stainless steel slide with the same optic cut as specified by the MHS contract, and black controls just like the pistols currently being shipped to the U.S. Army; it comes equipped with a SIGLITE front night sight and removable Night Sight rear plate. The P320-M17 features a coyote-tan carry-length grip module.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Total length: 8?
- Barrel length: 4.7?
- Weight (incl. magazine): 29.6 oz.
- Height: 5.5?
- Width: 1.3?
- Sight radius: 6.6?